Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Intro

My first post so that you can get to know a little about me. I am a wife and mother from NE Ohio. We live on a small farm. It is approximately 2acres. We raise mainly goats and chickens, but also have ducks, turkeys and the occasional calf. We have a pet Alpaca named Joey who lives with the goats.
We plant a garden each year and harvest from it for our food. This is something my husband and I have done our whole lives and continue to do.
We homeschool, breastfeed, homebirth and cosleep. We practice attachment parenting.
I am a spinner and crocheter. These are my favorite hobbies.

I will be talking about all of these topics and more in this blog. This is not only about our life's but my beliefs. I will try to keep up with this. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment