Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Lost My Canner

Canning season is upon us and for some reason I can't seem to find my canner. This is not a good scenario considering I have a large crock full of pickles that will need canned tonight. I'm sure I put that thing somewhere I'd remember. Tomatoes are sitting on the porch waiting to go in next. DH gets to do those as I am under the weather today.
On the crocheting front, I finally finished the baby blanket I've been working on for a friend. Was so happy to have it done. It was listed under one of those quicky patterns and took me nearly a month to get done. WOW! Now I'm going to be starting on hats to sell this fall. Hopefully can get some done. Spinning has gone by the wayside for now, but I've really got to get back to it. I have some beautiful BFL on the wheel right now, but it's one of those things were life has to many other things for me to do. Perhaps I'll have more time for it once canning season is over and winter is starting to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment